2010年12月8日星期三

Zenith replica watches even though

I push my body and mind to their limits, and Zenith replica watches even though I haven’t always treated my body with the respect it deserves, it has never let me down. It heals itself, withstands the pressures I place on it, and, as such, I have come to trust it. It is this faith in my body and mind that has enabled me to reach the huge highs and overcome the lows that come with training and racing. Of course, I am never satisfied, and I continue to strive to get more out of myself and my body--testing it, challenging it, and reaching for the stars.

Toomer became interested in running during replica brand watches the Giants Draft Day 5K race a few years ago. It turned into a focus after he retired from the NFL.Running isn’t enough, though. Toomer wants his efforts to count for something greater. So he got in touch with the New York Road Runners’s Youth Programs, which promote fitness among kids, and agreed to run the NYC Marathon this year by starting dead last. The objective: to pass as many runners as he can, with his sponsor, Timex, offering to donate $1 to the charity for every runner he passes. There will be about 45,000 runners total.

2. Have something to run for: My mission to help kids Bvlgari replica watches stay fitis a great motivator for me. I am starting dead last, and for every person I pass I will earn $1 for New York Road Runnerss youth charity.1. Positive Reinforcement: In football, cheering fans always gave us that extra boost. I will need your support on race day, so if you’re not running, then come out and cheer us on!--Amani ToomerIf youre looking to start your own marathon training, check out Outsides interactive plan by Hal Higdon at trainingpeaks.com.