2010年12月8日星期三

Leo. Replica Ulysse Nardin watches And I have an Aries sign

Tell me the story behind that.DW: Its my astrology sign, Leo. Replica Ulysse Nardin watches And I have an Aries sign right here; thats [Woods fiancé] Courtneys sign. So I have our two astrology signs.And Ive always liked lions, so I wanted to get something there.Before I got it, I was like, I wonder if I can even pull off the tattoo. Im not a [person with a] hardcore image or anything, Im more mellow and laid-back. I take it its not an area that many people go to?

Going into the final today, youre the Replica Vacheron Constantin watches favorite to win by far. How does it feel to know that so many people just expect you to take first?DW: Its getting a little more nerve-wracking. This is the first year that competitions have just clicked in my head. Earth Treks was probably my worst result, getting third. But after the World Cup I was zoned-in. The point is you just go out and just rock climb. You go out confidently and try hard, and whatever the outcome is, the outcome is.

If you can convince the resort through a short video blog and a replica Concord watches writing sample that youll be the best Canyons ambassador, youll get:-a season pass to Canyons -superior (suite) lodging at the Waldorf Astoria -salary of $40,000 for just four months of hard work -use of camera, video camera and laptop -head-to-toe ski or board gear -Canyons club access -aire to and from Canyons -spa treatments -ski school and avalanche training clinics -first tracks and heli skiing access -VIP credentials for all Canyons eventsFor more information and to apply, go here.Fun fact: Canyons is where skiier Grete Eliassen set the hip jump world record at 31 feet earlier this year. (See video above.)--Erin Beresini